04 April 2011

i had a dream

...
the other night. The only remaining memory upon waking was Jo saying, "Mom... your breath still smells like blood."

How very disconcerting.

I want to run away.
Maybe take a long cruise or a spend a month in Cozumel... or Italy... or...

I've always wanted to see the ancient ruins of Greece... Stonehenge of Wiltshire... the Moai of Easter Island... Prince Edward Island of Anne of Green Gables fame...

I love the ocean; the waves, the creatures, snorkeling, scuba diving and soaking my toes in the warm surges of the tide.  I love the feel of a vessel surging and falling with the pulse of the ocean waves, and bringing me along for the ride; a silent lullaby.

You don't get much of the ocean in Colorado.

I suppose I ought to be more grateful for that.
...

3 comments:

zirelda said...

Did I ever tell you my walk away theory?

It was great. Might have to revive it....

Sandra Miller Linhart said...

No, you haven't. Please to share.

yvbfitwww said...

Read "Beyond the Matrix" or link to drunvalo.net. It all make make more sense to you....

pass the popcorn, please!