25 March 2011

Summer Plans

...
This'll be a boring post, I'm pretty sure.  Not because I have boring plans for the summer, but because it's not controversial.  I predict there'll be no trolling here.

I have a fairly decent-sized yard. I've decided to build an outdoor sanctuary ~ some place I can go to write or entertain or just sit and relax.

I've pictured it in my head and have gone as far as to purchase bricks from my local ACE store.

The other day, as I leafed through a sales magazine for outdoor furniture trying to get an idea of what I might like, I came across some lawn furniture by Martha Stewart... but that's not what caught my eye.  The furniture was positioned around a red-bricked fire hole.  It was gorgeous, and I decided right then and there, that's what I'm going to do.

I have no idea how to do it... but if it can be done, it can be done, right? And, there's no reason I can't do it.

I already know where I'm going to place it.
My life is uber exciting!!

In Joy & Enjoy

2 comments:

zirelda said...

ok. Start by digging a hole.

Or get your dog to dig and go from there.

Happy Saturday.

Sandra Miller Linhart said...

But... I have always been told if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. :o)

I was hoping I had some uber fantastical neighbors who'd help? No? ;o)

pass the popcorn, please!