08 March 2008

I have nothing...

...to talk about today.


Tahna (rhymes with Donna) - daughter #2 - called a few minutes ago. She recited part of her day for me. It seems she was in search of the local library, and since she hasn’t lived in her neighborhood long was unsure of its location. She called her friend, Jeff for help, and the conversation went something like this:

“Do you know where the library is?” she asks.
“It’s on the boulevard, at the bend,” is his reply.
“On the left or right?” she asks.
“Which way are you headed?” he inquires.
“ …Toward it…??”

Yeah, she’s a blond.

Enjoy your weekend.
I wish you laughter. (Don't forget to set your clocks back this week-end - if your state practices daylight savings time, that is.)


In Joy,

S

2 comments:

James A. Bowders said...

Set your clocks forward hour, or set them back to real time.

but what do I know.

Sandra Miller Linhart said...

back... forward... left... right... it's all moving toward something.
I didn't bring my compass either,
my mistake. I know what I meant. Doesn't that count for sumpun?

"Time, flowing like a river... to the sea.." APP

pass the popcorn, please!