Sorry people. I decided to remove my comments as they were causing too many of you to lose your self-control and self-respect. And, gave cause for me to wonder about the state of your mental health. You'll have to go to someone else's site who doesn't agree with everything you stand for to get your aggressions out for the day. It may take awhile to find one - I find that the 2% of the population is far more out vehemently outspoken than the other 98% of us.
No one's opinion should ever incite so much hate.
No one's children should be ever be a target of contempt - and no, I am not talking about me targeting your children - I never did - but many of you targeted mine.
I have five beautiful daughters who are well-rounded, self-assured and are allowed to form their own opinions separate from mine, contrary to popular belief. They won't seek out your children and smear peanut butter on them. I promise. I won't go to your school and endanger your children. I promise. I am no threat to you. You need not be 'shocked' nor 'scared' nor whatever other emotion you felt and blamed on my words. I'm only 5 feet, 2 inches tall. But I'm told I have 'exquisite' ankles, for what that's worth.
The opinions posted on this blog are mine - and mine alone. If someone shares my opinions, it doesn't matter. If you don't share my opinion - it still doesn't matter.
The comments posted on Allergymom.com, as most media-type outlets with their own agenda, were taken out of context. If you do that with the Bible, you can find justification for a father to 'lay down' with his daughter. This is a very dangerous practice.
I don't deserve nor merit your pity as I have a wonderful life regardless of the burdens I have had to overcome. I never felt the urge to place my burdens on anyone else, but I will not judge you for your decision to place your burdens on others.
I am not overwhelmed by mothering five children. In fact, the opposite is true. They give me strength, comfort, hope and laughter.
I wish the same for you.